Please enter the email address you used to create the account. We'll send you a link that lets you create a new password.
Please check your email. Click the link in the email to create a new password.
USG Structural Panels are high strength, low weight, reinforced concrete panel products that are as easy to install and provide a fast, efficient way to build panelized floor and roofs systems. Achieve a noncombustible subfloor or roof deck via dry a construction method that further enhances the pronounced speed of panelized construction method.
· Panelizer fully coordinates the subfloor install with dry construction, fiber-reinforced concrete panels
· Sheath in workshop or on jobsite; installation is a fast, easy, mechanical fasten
· 5 PSF panel product contributes minimal weight to panelized components and structure
· Performance assurance with full collection of product testing: Fire, Sound, Structural, Installation
· USG commitment to technical support, design through installation
Reference our Structural Panel Speed & Cost Study Whitepaper (SCP120) to sense the significant savings USG Structural Panel products can generate on a commercial construction project.
The USG Structural roof system consists of steel joists, trusses or framing members and USG Structural Panel Concrete Roof Deck. This Roof Deck serves as a structural substrate for direct-, mechanically- or adhesive applied roof systems. The result is a noncombustible, mold-, moisture- and termite-resistant, and dimensionally stable roof deck, suitable for low-slope or steep-slope roof systems.
· Removes steps to a finished roof
· Great uplift strength
· Membranes can adhere directly to the panels
Typical applications: Low-slope or steep-slope roofs, Balconies, Decorative soffits and Canopies
The USG Structural floor system consists of steel joists, trusses or framing members and USG Structural Panel Concrete Subfloor applied with mechanical fasteners. The result is a noncombustible, mold-, moisture-, termite-resistant and dimensionally stable floor assembly, suitable for a variety of floor finishes.
· Great shear diaphragm and uniform load capacities
· Moisture-, mold- and termite-resistant
· Factory-manufactured, quality-controlled structural floor
· Lightweight, no curing