Donn® Brand Transition Molding are for use between drywall and
acoustical ceilings that adjoin each other and are on the same level.
Donn® Brand Transition Molding combine a drywall taping flange with an
acoustic wall molding in one, roll formed piece. The moldings create
aesthetically pleasing transitions between drywall and acoustical
ceilings, and install faster than using traditional construction methods.
- Roll-formed steel trims for creating transitions between drywall
and acoustical ceilings.
- Once-piece acoustical wall molding with an integrated drywall
- Eliminates the need to construct drywall fascias for wall molding attachment.
- Taping flange is knurled and perforated to accept joint compound
- Commercial-quality hot-dipped galvanized steel.
- Factory painted to match USG Donn® Brand acoustical suspension systems.
- Compatible with all USG Donn® Brand and USG Drywall suspension systems.