This ceiling suspension system has an innovative, proprietary
self-centering device built into each runner, preventing panel lip-out.
Donn® Brand Centricitee™ DXT™/DXLT™ Acoustical Suspension System has a
narrow 9/16" face, offering an alternative to 15/16" systems.
Equipped with offset ends that rest on tees, which eliminates sagging
and twisting, they are also designed for quick installation and removal,
reducing installation and renovation costs.
Brand Centricitee™ DXT™/DXLT™ Acoustical Suspension Systemwas
specially designed to maintain the appearance and integrity of your
ceilings paneling. It allows for the use of standard square-edge
panels, and will hold their position without sagging or twisting.
- 9/16" exposed grid offers clean aesthetic
- Proprietary panel-centering device allows use of several
standard square edge panels. Refer to specific ceiling panel for
limitations with square edge panels
- Compatible with Logix™ IntegratedCeiling Systems
- Cross-tees override-ends resist twisting andensure a finished look
- Meets or exceeds all national code requirements,including
seismic and fire-rated assemblies up to2 hours
- Design flexibility helps meet life safety codes
- Proprietary Quick-Release™ cross tees
- Optional integrated air diffuser
- Available with High Recycled Content (HRC)