Premium gypsum-based landplaster provides one of the highest
minimum guaranteed analysis of any bulk gypsum product available in
the Midwest and Western U.S.
Highly productive combination of calcium and sulfur content, solubility
and distribution efficiency.
Ben Franklin® No. 1 Agricultural Gypsum is an exceptional source of
calcium and sulfur for crop production. It provides a wide range of
particle sizes which helps to ensure consistent nutrition throughout the
growing season. Applied by a broadcast spreader, Ben Franklin® No. 1
- Is more readily available than ag lime which will enable the crop
and soil to easily absorb calcium, and can minimize yield-reducing problems
- Offers superior flow and consistent spreadability
- Does not significantly affect soil pH – a critical consideration
for crop growth
- Improves the soil structure
- Is OMRI Listed® - it may be used in certified organic production
or food processing and handling according to the USDA National
Organic Program Rule
- Is available at USG facilities in Plaster City, CA and Southard, OK.