High strength gypsum cement designed for both hollow and solid casting
methods. Hydrocal® Statuary produces harder and stronger casts than
Hydrocal® White Gypsum Cement.
Hydrocal® Statuary provides higher compressive strengths than Hydrocal®
White Gypsum Cement, while maintaining versatile working properties. As
a basic gypsum cement, Hydrocal® Statuary offers excellent plasticity
- Is designed for both hollow and solid casting methods
- Can be used for production of master models
- Features a very low setting expansion
- With its stark white color, can accept colorants easily and a
variety of aggregates
- Sets 25-35 minutes after machine mixing
- Requires 40 parts water by weight per 100 parts plaster.