High performance plaster delivers a longer-lasting, more durable slip
casting mold. Ideal for both casting and jiggering applications.
High performance Duramold™ Pottery Plaster delivers a longer mold-life
than standard pottery plasters. Designed to be used at lower
consistencies than conventional pottery plasters, Duramold™ Pottery Plaster:
- Features superior wet strength which minimizes process breakage
- Offers better wear characteristics than standard hollowware plasters
- Is ideal for casting and jiggering applications
- Has a recommended use consistency by weight of 62 parts water to
100 parts plaster
- Has a standard designed machine mix Vicat set of 14-24 minutes.
Note — For best results, store indoors in a dry, stable environment,
away from drafts. Do not stack more than two pallets high. Shelf life is
up to 6 months.