Control the effects of wind erosion by using all natural gypsum to bind
windblown particles. Hydraulically sprayed, water based and an all
natural mineral product, Dust Armour® Environmental Gypsum uses the
binding effects of gypsum plaster to lock small sand and soil particles
together forming a crust more resistant to wind erosion.
Armour® Environmental Gypsumis applicable for highway projects,
seasonal water detention basins, commercial and residential
construction sites and mining areas.
- Offers an all natural product to temporarily stabilize windblown particles
- Applied via Hydraulic spray machines with a mulch tracer to form
a wind resistant crust
- Dust Armour slowly degrades with water and can be persistant for
up to a year given dry conditions.
- Not applicable for road surfaces or permanent dust control.
- Dust Armour is not applicable for seed germination projects.