Superior tooling gypsum cement features exceptional strength and
hardness. Low-absorption, designed for use in case molds.
30 Gypsum Cementis a traditional tooling gypsum cement, specially
formulated for close tolerance tooling. Low absorption Ultracal® 30
- Is recommended where extreme accuracy and surface hardness are
required (i.e. duplicator molds)
- Provides the lowest expansion of any rapid-setting gypsum cement
- Is ideal for splash-casting molds and models for phenolic,
polyester and epoxy resins
- Sets 25-35 minutes after machine mixing
- Requires 38 parts water by weight per 100 parts plaster
- For best storage results, keep indoors in a dry, stable environment,
away from drafts. Do not stack more than two pallets high.