Low-absorption gypsum cement offers longer set time – ideal for larger
molds. Features exceptional strength and hardness.
60 Gypsum Cement is a traditional tooling gypsum cement specially
formulated for close tolerance tooling. Featuring exceptional hardness
and accuracy, as well as the lowest expansion of any rapid-setting
gypsum cement, Ultracal® 60 Gypsum Cement:
- Is similar to Ultracal® 30 Gypsum Cement– except for its longer
setting time – making it ideal for larger molds
- Is recommended where the highest degree of accuracy is required
- Is ideal for splash-casting molds and models for phenolic,
polyester and epoxy resins
- Sets 75-90 minutes after machine mixing
- Requires 39 parts water by weight per 100 parts plaster
- For best storage results, keep indoors in a dry, stable environment,
away from drafts. Do not stack more than two pallets high.