Durable sound attenuation mat increases the IIC and STC values to meet
or exceed IBC code requirements. Levelrock® Brand SAM-N40™ Sound
Attenuation Mat can be used over a variety of subfloors including
plywood, OSB, pre-cast concrete, concrete and metal pan decking.
Brand SAM-N40™ Sound Attenuation Matprovides an economical method of
improving the IIC and STC ratings of wood frame buildings. The 0.4-in.
mat requires a minimum 1-in. topping of Levelrock® Brand Floor
Underlayment.Levelrock® Brand SAM-N40™ Sound Attenuation Mat is:
- Able to improve STC and IIC results — sound tests were conducted
in an NVLAP-accredited laboratory
- Made from a durable nylon polymer with a special moisture
- Is installed by an authorized applicator.
- Administrative Offices
- Corridors and Hallways
- Executive Areas, Conference Areas and Board Rooms
- Guest Rooms and Suites
- Lobbies and Reception Areas
- Media Centers, Music Rooms and Libraries
- Multi-Family Residential and Condos
- Open Plan Offices
- Single-Family Residential
- Traditional Offices