Flexibility, strength and superior water resistance deliver optimal
performance in wet areas like tub and shower surrounds. Fiberock® Tile
Backerboard panels are a unique, fiber-reinforced gypsum product that
includes a water-resistant core for supreme durability and superior
performance in wet and dry environments alike. Easy to cut and install,
these panels are ideal for use under tile, vinyl, or paint.
Unlike traditional water-resistant gypsum board, Fiberock® Tile
Backerboard is made of a uniquely uniform composition, which creates a
strong, mold-resistant product that holds tough when wet. These panels
have no paper face to delaminate, tear or scratch, ensuring the product
maintains its integrity.
- Certified recycled content of 95 percent
- Uniform composition provides both strength and water resistance
- Use in both wet and dry areas throughout the home
- Ideal under tile, stone, vinyl, hardwood flooring, laminate
flooring and carpeting
- Superior tile bond — three times industry standard
- Recognized by major resilient-flooring and adhesive manufacturers
- Free of resins, adhesives, and solvents that might stain a vinyl floor
- Provides a smooth, flat, paintable surface for wall applications.
- Easy to cut, fasten and install
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Bars Restaurants and Dining Areas
- Guest Rooms and Suites
- Health and Fitness
- Kitchens and Food Prep Areas
- Multi-Family Residential and Condos
- Patient Rooms
- Restrooms, Utility Rooms and Loading Docks
- Single-Family Residential