A water-resistant underlayment that delivers support for hardwood,
ceramic tile, carpeting and more in homes or light commercial building.
Fiberock® Underlayment represents a new era in substrate performance for
wet or dry areas. It has an integral water-resistant composition that
offers durability, superior performance and exceptional tile bond that
is not susceptible to the same warping often found in traditional wood underlayment.
Fiberock® Underlayment provides a smooth, flat surface that resists
swelling and contains none of the resins, adhesives or solvents that can
stain floor covering materials. It also offers greater resistance to
indentation than other underlayment products and can be used in all
areas — wet or dry — regardless of the flooring material chosen.
- Certified recycled content of 95 percent
- Uniform composition provides both strength and water resistance
- Use in both wet and dry areas throughout the home
- Ideal under tile, stone, vinyl, hardwood flooring, laminate
flooring and carpeting
- Superior tile bond — three times industry standard
- Recognized by major resilient-flooring and adhesive manufacturers
- Free of resins, adhesives, and solvents that might stain a vinyl floor
- Provides a smooth, flat, paintable surface for wall applications.
- Easy to cut, fasten and install
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Multi-Family Residential and Condos
- Single-Family Residential