Liquid-applied waterproofing and crack isolation membrane and vapor
retarder Durock™ Brand Liquid Waterproofing and Crack Isolation Membrane
is ideal for waterproofing showers and other wet areas, including
continuous-use residential and commercial steam showers without
additional vapor retarder.
Durock™ Brand Liquid Waterproofing and Crack Isolation Membrane is an
acrylic polymer based product for both commercial and residential tile
and stone applications. Suitable substrates include concrete, masonry,
cement backerboard, gypsum-fiber panel and gypsum-based cement topping.
- Available in 1-gallon and 3.5 gallon pails.
- Anti-fracture protection up to 1/8 in. (3mm) over shrinkage and
other non-structural cracks
- Can be rolled, brushed, troweled, and sprayed
- Fast drying time allows for quick turnaround time
- Low Permeance Rating (0.43 perms at 15 mil dry thickness) per ASTM
E96 Procedure E
- Can be used in steam room/shower without additional vapor retarder
- Bonds directly to stainless steel, PVC, and ABS drains
- One coat on vertical surfaces for smooth substrates such as
Fiberock® Brand Tile Backerboard
- Two coats on rough substrates such as Durock® Brand Cement Board,
and for all horizontal applications
- Suitable for waterproofing floors, walls and countertops