Extra thick panels with moisture and mold resistance.
Sheetrock® Brand Mold Tough® Ultracode® Gypsum Panels provide enhanced
moisture- and mold-resistance, plus the same increased fire resistance
as regular Ultracode® Gypsum Panels.
Sheetrock® Brand Mold Tough® Ultracode® Gypsum Panels have a
noncombustible, moisture resistant gypsum core encased in moisture- and
mold-resistant, 100-percent recycled green face and brown back papers.
When used in conjunction with mineral wool insulation, can replace two
layers of ½-inch Type C or 5/8-inch Type X. (Refer to the UL Fire
Resistance Directory for Details.)
- Enhanced moisture- and mold-resistance over standard gypsum panels
- ¾-inch Ultracode® Core panel is UL-Classified as to fire
resistance, surface burning characteristics, and non-combustibility
- Score and snap easily without special handling
- Offer tapered, long edges for easy finishing
In independent lab tests conducted on Sheetrock® Brand Mold Tough®
Ultracode® Gypsum Panels at the time of manufacture, per ASTM D3273,
"Standard Test Method for Resistance to Growth of Mold on the
Surface of Interior Coatings in an Environmental Chamber," the
following panels achieved a score of 10.
- Corridors and Hallways
- Health and Fitness
- Kitchens and Food Prep Areas
- Locker Rooms, Shower Areas and Pools
- Nurseries and Birthing Rooms
- Restrooms, Utility Rooms and Loading Docks
- Traditional Offices