Fire-resistant systems create enhanced protection between
townhouse units with shared walls.
Area Separation Wall Systems are non-load bearing, structurally
independent panels that can protect townhouse units with common walls
from fire-related damages. The System is thinner and at least 50%
lighter than comparable masonry separation walls, making installation
faster and easier.
Area Separation Wall Systems are installed during the framing process to
ensure a quicker construction process with fewer scheduling disruption.
- 3½-inch thick panels are thinner and 50% lighter than competitive
masonry separation walls
- Non-load bearing and structurally independent panels are installed
along the property line between adjacent units
- Gypsum panel construction
- Aluminum breakaway clips burn off in fires, allowing the the
system to detach on the fire side, while the clips on the non-fire
side remain intact and support the system
- "Frame-as-you-go" installation ensures simple, seamless