The only noncombustible structural cementitious panel manufactured in the United states.
Structural Panel Concrete Subfloor is a cured-in-factory panel that is noncombustible, inorganic, mold-, moisture-, termite-resistant and dimensionally stable floor assembly suitable for many floor finishes. This Structural Panel can be used in mid-rise, modular, mezzanine, theater and other applications, providing the structural stability as well as other benefits such as design flexibility. Meets ASTM E136-16 for all types of noncombustible construction.
Subfloor – Code Report
View USGStructuralUL.com for all Fire Rated Assemblies
Structural Panel Concrete Subfloor is a breakthrough in noncombustible construction.
- Offering 1 and 2 hour fire rated assemblies
- Lighter than precast and poured-in-place concrete
- Meets sound rating needs
- Strong, durable concrete panel
- Dimensionally stable:panel will not buckle or warp like wood sheathing
- Easy install:circular saw for cutting, screws for fastening
- Design flexibility: the high compressive and flexural strength enables you to build higher for less
- Meets the criteria of ASTM E136-16 for use in all types of noncombustible construction
- Made in the USA
- Auditoriums and Gymnasiums
- Corridors and Hallways
- Guest Rooms and Suites
- Lobbies and Reception Areas
- Mechanical Rooms
- Multi-Family Residential and Condos
- Stairways and Elevator Shafts