Compässo™ Elite Transitions are extruded aluminum trims that are used to
create fascias between ceilings that are on different horizontal planes.
There are two types available: acoustical lower to acoustical upper and
drywall lower to acoustical upper. Existing Compässo Elite splice plates
and tee attachment clips are compatible with Compässo Elite Transitions.
No other special hardware is required.
Compässo™ Elite Transitions are extruded aluminum trims for creating
elevation change fascias between differing ceiling planes.
- Easier to install than conventional drywall fascias.
- Available for drywall lower to acoustical upper and acoustical to
acoustical ceiling transitions.
- Drywall transition has an integrated taping flange for a clean,
- Designed for 5/8" thick gypsum board.
- Compatible with all Donn® Brand Suspension Systems and Drywall
- Works withCompässo™ Elite attachment clips and splice plates.