A perfect design alternative for high bay areas and large panel modules.
Donn® Brand DXW™ 1-1/2" Acoustical Suspension System is an exposed
grid system that features a bold 1-1/2" face for ceilings requiring
clear, strong modular definition. It’s hot-dipped, galvanized steel body
With all the design and installation advantages of the DX® system, The
Donn® Brand DXW™ 1-1/2" Acoustical Suspension System, featuring a
bold 1-1/2" face, adds an aesthetic alternative for larger scale
installations and high ceilings. It provides the load carrying capacity
needed for acoustical panels, light fixtures, and HVAC components.
- 1-1/2" exposed grid system
- Design alternative for high-bay areas and large panel modules
- Cross-tee override-ends resist twisting and ensure a finished look
- Meets or exceeds all national code requirements, including seismic
- Design flexibility helps meet life safety codes
- Proprietary Quick-Release™ cross tees.
- ICC-ES evaluated approach to seismic design installations (ICC-ESR-1222)
- Available with High Recycled Content (HRC)
- Custom color available
- Easily create slip joints