An affordable alternative to aluminum grid. The Donn® Brand ZXLA™
15/16" Acoustical Suspension System offers superior corrosion
resistance. It is compatible with all Donn® Brand DX® suspension systems.
Donn® Brand ZXLA™ 15/16" Acoustical Suspension System is a
fire-rated, 15/16" galvanized steel system that offers an
affordable alternative to aluminum grid. Made of painted hot-dipped
galvanized steel with an aluminum face, ZXLA grid can be installed in
many environments where aluminum grid would normally be required,
providing significant cost savings over all-aluminum or extruded
systems. Its polyester paint finish and stainless steel clip provide
unequaled corrosion protection.
- G90 hot-dipped galvanized grid system with aluminum cap, conforms
to ASTM C635 for use in extreme environments
- Polyester paint finish and stainless steel clip provides unequaled
- Meets or exceeds all national code requirements, including seismic
and fire-rated assemblies up to 2 hours
- Design flexibility helps meet life-safety codes
- Aluminum-capped grid system, suitable for use in food processing
areas, meets USDA/FSIS requirements
- Proprietary Quick-Release™ cross tees
- Suitable for wind uplift applications.
- Tested for environmental conditions in accordance with ASTM C635