A water-resistant underlayment that delivers support for hardwood,
ceramic tile, carpeting and more in homes or light commercial building.
Fiberock® Brand Uunderlayment Panels represent a new era in substrate
performance for wet or dry areas. It has an integral water-resistant
composition that offers durability, superior performance and exceptional
tile bond that is not susceptible to the same warping often found in
traditional wood underlayment.
Fiberock® Brand Uunderlayment provides a smooth, flat surface that
resists swelling and contains none of the resins, adhesives or solvents
that can stain floor covering materials. It also offers greater
resistance to indentation than other underlayment products and can be
used in all areas, wet or dry, regardless of the flooring material chosen.
- Certified recycled content of 95%
- Uniform composition provides both strength and water resistance
- Use in both wet and dry areas throughout the home
- Ideal under tile, stone, vinyl, hardwood flooring, laminate
flooring and carpeting
- Superior tile bond — three times industry standard
- Recognized by major resilient-flooring and adhesive manufacturers
- Free of resins, adhesives, and solvents that might stain a vinyl floor
- Provides a smooth, flat, paintable surface for wall applications
- Easy to cut, fasten and install
- Multi-Family Residential and Condos
- Single-Family Residential