Designed specifically for framing drywall ceilings in corridors
and smaller rooms. It is ideal for ceilings with low deck clearance or
crowded plenum spaces because intermediate support is not required
with spans up to 8 feet.
The Drywall Suspension System - Wall-to-Wall is engineered for framing
gypsum panel ceilings in corridors and smaller rooms. It is designed as
an alternative to traditional framing methods and is ideal for
installations with tight clearance or plenum space complexity.
The Drywall Suspension System - Wall-to-Wallcan span up to 8-feet with
no cross T’s, hanger wires or other intermediate supports. The system
also reduces the number of hanger wires required for longer spans up to
19'-6", making it optimal for use in smaller rooms as well.
- Industry leading span
- Simplifies ceiling construction in corridors and smaller rooms
- Eliminates hanger wires on spans up to 7½-feet with 5/8-inch
drywall and 8-feet with ½-inch drywall
- Standard lengths 6-feet to 14-feet, custom lengths available
- Meets or exceeds ASTM C635 and C645
- G40 hot dipped galvanization
- Fulfills requirements for seismic categories D, E and F
- Rotary stitched double web for strength and rigidity
- Knurled face facilitates screw attachment
- Lifetime warranty when used with USG Sheetrock® Brand Gypsum Panels