This unique, economical and simply installed system provides a
monolithic ceiling look with every benefit of a standard exposed grid.
The Donn® Brand Fineline® 1/8 DXFF™ Acoustical Suspension System allows
for easy ceiling access, while its narrow slotted profile hides the
suspension system behind acoustical panels, yielding a smooth, clean
ceiling plane with minimal exposed metal.
Brand Fineline® 1/8 DXFF™ Acoustical Suspension System, with a
9/16" wide face and a 1/8" reveal, has anall-steel
construction which adds strength and dimensional stability at low
cost. Its mitered intersections give Donn® Brand Fineline® 1/8 DXFF™
Acoustical Suspension System a clean architectural detail that creates
a visually desirable modern office setting.
- Narrow-profile, slotted grid system with 1/8" reveal
provides streamlined appearance
- Reveal accommodates partition attachments andpendant-mounted
- Mitered intersections offer a clean, tailored appearance
- Meets or exceeds all national code requirements,including seismic
- Optional integrated air diffuser
- Accepts metal ceiling panels for ceiling-area accents without
changing grid system
- Custom color available
- ICC-ES evaluated approach to seismic designinstallations (ICC-ESR-1222)
- Standard components available in Imperial and Metric sizes
- Available with High Recycled Content (HRC)