Versatile, high-performance mineral fiber board offering
superior performance vs. particle board.
Used as a substrate or core, Micore® 160 Mineral Fiber Board is ideal
for open space designs and applications such as offices, schools and
commercial, institutional and industrial buildings.
Micore® 160 Mineral Fiber Board enhances the quality and performance of
open-plan partitions, office screens, dividers and tack boards, with its
exceptional tackability and good sound control. Used as a substrate or
core,Micore® 160 Mineral Fiber Board:
- Offers superior dimensional stability, machinablity and tackability
- Outperforms particle and other wood fiber boards for flame spread
and sound absorption
- Is nearly 50% lighter than particle board – allowing for easier
handling and lower shipping rates
- Cuts quickly and easily using standard equipment
- Laminates easily to a variety of materials
- Is available in four thicknesses — 3/8", ½", 5/8"
NOTE: STC ratings tested per ASTM E90 and NRC is tested in accordance
with ASTM C423; classified in accordance with ASTM E413