High-performance mineral fiber board handles easier than gypsum
panels and particle board.
Versatile substrate and core — can be used for fabric and vinyl-covered
wall panels, office dividers, tack boards, chalkboards and stove boards.
VersatileMicore® 300 Mineral Fiber Board adapts to a variety of
applications and outperforms gypsum panels in workability, with its
organic mineral fibers that resist moisture and minimize expansion and
warping.Micore® 300 Mineral Fiber Board:
- Offers outstanding resilience, superior machinability, high
"k" factor, heavy density and is the highest surface
hardness of any Micore® board
- Can be used as a substrate or core for a variety of applications
- Outperforms particle and other wood fiber boards for flame spread
and sound absorption
- Is nearly 50% lighter than particle board – allowing for easier
handling and lower shipping rates
- Cuts quickly and easily using standard equipment; adapts readily
to last-minute design changes
- Is available in five thicknesses — 3/8", 7/16", ½",
5/8" and ¾"
NOTE: STC ratings tested per ASTM E90 and NRC is tested in accordance
with ASTM C423; classified in accordance with ASTM E413