Specially formulated above-grade concrete patching material.
Quick-setting Duracal® Cement can be applied "neat" or with
aggregate – it mixes with equal parts of both sand and coarse aggregate
and a measurement of water.Positive expansion allows traffic return one
hour after set. Ideal for expressway, road, ramp, bridge, parking lot
and commercial concrete floor repair.
- Sets fast – just 20 to 35 minutes, depending on conditions
- Achieves sufficient strength to accept traffic just one hour after setting
- Is exceptionally durable; withstands freeze-thaw cycles, salt
application and heavy traffic
- Performs in temperatures as low as 32° F
- Allows for high yields and low "in place" cost when used
with approved local aggregates
- Can be mixed with ribbon mixer, drum mixer and approved mobile mixers
Duracalcement is not recommended for use in structural applications.