Our samples fulfillment partner is experiencing an outage and there will be a delay in all sample shipments. We will work with them to ensure all sample orders are processed once the issue is resolved.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

It looks like you entered an employee email address, but this is the customer sign-in. Use the link below instead.

  • What kind of drill/mixer and paddle/blade should I use to barrel mix the Durock™ Self-Leveling Underlayment product?

    The drill/mixer must have sufficient torque to move the volume of product in your batch. Typically a heavy-duty drill with capacity of 650 or higher RPM will be sufficient.

    The paddle/blade will also have a big impact on the mixing energy introduced into the batch. USG recommends paddle type mixers (mixing paddle type 2, 3, 4, 8, or 9 – as outlined in the Technical Guidelines, prepared by the International Concrete Repair Institute, Pictorial Atlas of Concrete Repair Material Mixing Equipment (Guideline No. 320.5-2012)).