High-strength gypsum cement featuring a low setting expansion. Adaptable
to production on hard, strong, tough patterns and duplicator models.
Hydrocal® A-11® Gypsum Cement gypsum cement is a high-strength gypsum
cement designed for tooling applications. Hydrocal® A-11® Gypsum Cement:
- Features a low setting expansion
- Is recommended for slurry casting techniques
- Used for production of master models
- Provides very rapid stiffening rate (after setting begins)
- Sets 16-20 minutes after machine mixing
- Requires 42 parts water by weight per 100 parts plaster
NOTE — For best storage results, keep indoors in a dry, stable
environment, away from drafts. Do not stack more than two pallets high.