USG Drywall Suspension System Stucco/Plaster/EIFS is designed specifically for interior and exterior stucco, plaster or EIFS applications. Featuring the USG-patented, Quick- Release™ Cross Tee Clip, the system offers a faster install compared to traditional framing methods. Furthermore, new tees were developed to match the dimensions of the metal lath. This provides contractors flexibility on how they orient their lath to the framing for an easier installation. And installed with 12-gauge hanger wire, the USG Drywall Suspension Stucco/Plaster/EIFS System provides less difficulty suspending the system compared to competitive systems.
- Installs faster than traditional framing methods.
- 12-gauge wire is easier to work with than 9-gauge wire required with traditional framing systems.
- Evaluated for building code compliance according to ICC ESR-4358.
- G40 available for most environments, G90 for more severe conditions.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM C635 and C645
- Rotary stitched double web for strength and rigidity
- Knurled face facilitates screw attachment
- Wind load tested and approved, including Miami-Dade NOA, for exterior applications with proper bracing and framing.
- Exterior Soffits and Indoor Parking Garage
- Multi-Family Residential and Condos
- Traditional Offices