The USG Wall-to-Wall Drywall Suspension System is designed for use in corridors and smaller rooms as an alternative to conventional framing methods. The system is ideal for areas with tight deck clearance, or with crowded plenum space due to electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems.
The Wall-to-Wall system has now been improved to span up to 9'-0" with no hangers when used with standard 5/8” thick drywall, USG 5/8" Sheetrock® Brand EcoSmart Panels or standard 1/2" thick gypsum panels.
The system assembles quickly and easily, framing narrower spaces efficiently and with a minimum of components. System accessories and integrated straight components offer easy transitions to vertical, horizontal, or curved surfaces.
The Wall-to-Wall Drywall Suspension System includes 6', 8', 10', 12' and 14' double-web; rotary stitched knurled tees; Wall Angle or Channel Mold; and Indexed Support Bar ISB109 for vertical support.
- Now with industry leading spans
- Eliminates hanger wires on spans up to 9’-0” with standard 5/8” drywall and 16” o.c. tee spacing
- Standard lengths 6-feet to 14-feet, custom lengths available
- Meets or exceeds ASTM C635 and C645
- G40 hot dipped galvanization
- Fulfills requirements for seismic categories D, E and F
- Rotary stitched double web for strength and rigidity
- Knurled face facilitates screw attachment
- Lifetime warranty when used with Sheetrock® Brand Gypsum Panels
- Corridors and Hallways
- Guest Rooms and Suites
- Multi-Family Residential and Condos
- Restrooms, Utility Rooms and Loading Docks