USG Donn® Brand Transition Moldings are used between drywall and acoustical ceilings that are adjacent to each other and on the same plane. USG Donn® Brand Transition Moldings combine a drywall taping flange with a shadowline acoustic wall molding in one roll-formed trim piece. The moldings create aesthetically pleasing transitions between drywall and acoustical ceilings, and install faster than using traditional construction methods. USG Donn® Brand Transition Moldings are compatible with all USG Donn® Brand Acoustical Suspension Systems and USG Drywall Suspension Systems.
- Roll-formed, hot-dipped galvanized steel trims for creating transitions between drywall and acoustical ceilings.
- One-piece acoustical wall molding with an integrated drywall taping flange.
- Eliminates the need to construct drywall fascias for wall molding attachment.
- Taping flange is knurled and perforated to accept joint compound.
- Factory painted to match USG Donn® Brand acoustical suspension systems.
- Compatible with all USG Donn® Brand and USG Drywall suspension systems.