Donn® Brand Transition Molding are for use between drywall and acoustical ceilings that adjoin each other and are on the same level. Donn® Brand Transition Molding combine a drywall taping flange with an acoustic wall molding in one, roll formed piece. The moldings create aesthetically pleasing transitions between drywall and acoustical ceilings, and install faster than using traditional construction methods.
- Roll-formed steel trims for creating transitions between drywall and acoustical ceilings.
- Once-piece acoustical wall molding with an integrated drywall taping flange.
- Eliminates the need to construct drywall fascias for wall molding attachment.
- Taping flange is knurled and perforated to accept joint compound
- Commercial-quality hot-dipped galvanized steel.
- Factory painted to match Donn® Brand acoustical suspension systems.
- Compatible with all Donn® Brand and USG Drywall Suspension Systems.