With ClimaPlus™ Performance With Halcyon™ Logix™ Acoustical Panels you can turn your ceiling's lighting and utilities into stunning design elements by integrating them into your ceiling plan with this system. Halcyon™ Logix™ Acoustical Panels are lightweight fiberglass panels that promise a lifetime of exceptional noise reduction and excellent light reflection. Fine-textured, mold resistant with superior sag resistance, these panels allow you to meet building requirements while transforming your ceiling with a sleek modern finish that is ideal for virtually any commercial interior.
Halcyon™ Logix Acoustical Panels are durable, long-lasting panels manufactured using a unique process that maximizes sound and anti-sag performance, producing high (up to 0.90) noise reduction coefficients (NRC) and solid ceiling attenuation class (CAC) performance. The non-directional pattern ensures consistent appearance.
- Compatible with Logix™ Integrated System.
- Monolithic, structured ceiling visual using standard components.
- High light-reflective finish (LR-0.90) reduces light fixtures and energy use.
- Washable and scrubbable finish — impact and scratch resistant.
- Coordinates visually with Mars™ Logix™ Acoustical Panels for open/closed-plan applications.
- ClimaPlus™ 30-year limited system warranty against visible sag, mold and mildew.
- High sound absorption with an NRC of up to 0.95 and an AC of up to 200.
- High postconsumer recycled content.
- Administrative Offices
- Convention and Meeting Rooms
- Department Stores and Boutiques
- Executive Areas, Conference Areas and Board Rooms
- Galleries and Exhibit Spaces
- Guest Rooms and Suites
- Lobbies and Reception Areas
- Mall Interior Spaces
- Media Centers, Music Rooms and Libraries
- Nurseries and Birthing Rooms
- Patient Rooms