Turn your ceiling's lighting and utilities into stunning design elements by integrating them into your ceiling plan with this system. Logix™ Integrated System combines striking visual design elements and top-level performance. This flexible and environmentally efficient system allows you to meet building requirements while transforming your ceiling with a sleek modern finish that is ideal for virtually any commercial interior.
Logix™ Integrated Ceiling Systems from USG allow you to design ceilings that meet building requirements without being constrained by the limits of traditional acoustical ceilings. Logix transforms visual distractions such as lighting, air vents and other utilities into dramatic design elements by concentrating these fixtures on narrow channels. This allows for open ceilings that are uncluttered by ceiling utilities and offer a clean, monolithic, custom look with standard components.
Logix is compatible with a wide selection of 4-in., 6-in., and 12-in. and 100-mm, 150-mm, and 300-mm luminaires and utilities.
- A wide selection of acoustical and specialty panels as well as corresponding suspension system profiles are available to enhance and customize your design.
- Monolithic, structured ceiling visual using standard components
- High light-reflective finish reduces light fixtures and energy use
- Coordinates visually with Halcyon™ and Mars™ Logix panels for open/closed plan applications
- ClimaPlus™ 30-year lifetime system warranty against visible sag, mold and mildew
Logix is compatible with a wide selection of 4-in., 6-in., and-12 in. and 100-mm, 150-mm, and 300-mm luminaires and utilities. USG has dedicated a permanent space to test and evaluate compatible products and prequalify them for fit and finish. For more information about the dimensions of Logix components and assemblies, please refer to IC609 Logix Critical System Dimensions
- A Light
- Focal Point
- GE Lighting