Facts & Figures
USG is North America's leading producer of gypsum wallboard, joint compound and a vast array of related products for the construction and remodeling industries. We are also the global leader in the manufacture of ceiling suspension systems and are recognized as the premier acoustical panel and specialty ceiling systems innovator. Our family of products provides creative building solutions that set new standards for productivity and efficiency, helping contractors and architects deliver high quality and innovative designs.
USG, through its subsidiary L&W Supply, is also the nation's largest distributor of drywall and related building products. L&W serves the professional contractor through a network of locations and strives to be their preferred source for all quality products and services they need to complete their projects on time and on budget.
USG Corporate Headquarters
550 West Adams Street
- United States Gypsum Company download fact sheet [PDF]
- L&W Supply Corporation download fact sheet [PDF]
- CGC Inc. download fact sheet [PDF]
- USG Interiors, Inc. download fact sheet [PDF]
- USG Mexico S.A. de C.V. download fact sheet [PDF]
USG has numerous plants, mines, quarries, transport ships and other facilities in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. For more information on our global locations visit our Worldwide Locations section.
Sustainability & Green Building
USG has a long history of manufacturing products with low-environmental impact materials and technologies. For more information on our commitment to green building visit the EcoBlueprint section.
- James S. Metcalf, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Stanley L. Ferguson, Executive Vice President and General Counsel
- Matt Hilzinger, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Christopher R. Griffin, Executive Vice President, Operations
- Brian J. Cook, Senior Vice President, Human Resources
- Dominic A. Dannessa, Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer
- Brendan J. Deely, Senior Vice President, USG Corporation and President and Chief Executive Officer, L&W Supply Corporation
For more information on our leadership team visit Investor Relations.