Compässo™ Elite Transitions are extruded aluminum trims that are used to create fascias between ceilings that are on different horizontal planes. There are two types available: acoustical lower to acoustical upper and drywall lower to acoustical upper. Existing Compässo Elite splice plates and tee attachment clips are compatible with Compässo Elite Transitions. No other special hardware is required.
• USG Compässo™ Elite Transitions are extruded aluminum trims for creating elevation change fascias between differing ceiling planes.
• Easier to install than conventional drywall fascias.
• Available for drywall lower to acoustical upper and acoustical to acoustical ceiling transitions.
• Drywall transition has an integrated taping flange for a clean, finished edge.
• Designed for 5/8" thick gypsum board.
• Compatible with all USG Donn® Brand Suspension Systems and USG Drywall Suspension Systems.
• Works with USG Compässo™ Elite attachment clips and splice plates.