Sheetrock® Brand UltraLight Gypsum Base Imperial® are the industry's first and lightest 1/2 in. (12.7 mm) gypsum base for veneer plaster available. These panels feature a distinctive 100% recycled blue face paper that is ideally engineered for the application of veneer plaster, controlling water absorption, providing a strong plaster bond and resisting plaster slide or slip under the trowel. The panels also provide a rigid base that resists sag, and are designed to be used with the following plaster products: Imperial® Brand Veneer Finish, Diamond® Brand Veneer Finish, Apex® Brand Veneer Finish, Norfolk Special Veneer Finish, Imperial® Brand Veneer Basecoat and Diamond® Brand Veneer Basecoat.
- The industry's first and lightest 1/2 in. (12.7 mm) gypsum base for veneer plaster
- Special multilayered face paper to optimize water absorption and provide maximum plaster bond
- Rigid core that resists sag
- Comply with ASTM C1396, Standard Specification for Gypsum Board, for1/2 in. (12.7 mm) gypsum base for veneer plaster
- Achieved GREENGUARD Gold Certification and qualifies as a low VOC emitting material (meets CA 01350)
- Single-Family Residential