Sheetrock® Brand Glass-Mat Liner Panels Mold Tough® (UL Type SLX) are 1 in. (25.4 mm) Type X glass-mat liner panels with moisture and mold resistance for use in shaft wall and area separation wall systems. The panels feature a noncombustible, moisture-resistant gypsum core that is encased in a green colored fiberglass face and back that shed water. When tested in accordance with ASTM D3273, Standard Test Method for Resistance to Growth of Mold on the Surface of Interior Coatings in an Environmental Chamber, the panels score a "10" (highest). The fiberglass facer is folded around the double-beveled long edges to reinforce and protect the core, and the ends are cut square and even. The panels are UL Classified for fire resistance and can be used in any UL Design in which Type SLX panels are listed.
- 1 in. (25.4 mm) glass-mat Type X liner panels with moisture and mold resistance for use in shaft wall and area separation wall systems
- Feature a noncombustible, moisture-resistant gypsum core encased in a fiberglass face and back that shed water
- Suitable for use in pre dry-in (fast track or pre-rock) and similar applications of panels before the building envelope is fully enclosed
- Comprehensive product and system testing assures long-term performance and safety
- Double-beveled edges for easy installation
- Quick score-and-snap, no sawing or special tools required
- Comply with ASTM C1658, Standard Specification for Glass Mat Gypsum Panels, for 1 in. (25.4 mm), Type X and glass mat water-resistant shaftliner gypsum panel
- Score a "10" when tested in accordance with ASTM D3273, Standard Test Method for Resistance to Growth of Mold on the Surface of Interior Coatings in an Environmental Chamber
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL) Classification as to fire resistance, surface burning characteristics and noncombustibility
- Guaranteed for five years against manufacturing defects and have a 12-month limited-exposure warranty
- Achieved GREENGUARD Gold Certification and qualifies as a low VOC emitting material (meets CA 01350)
Sheetrock® Brand Glass-Mat Liner Panels Mold Tough® have been comprehensively tested for fire resistance, structural performance and sound control only when used with Sheetrock® Brand Shaft Wall and Area Separation Wall framing components. If alternative framing components are used, the manufacturer(s) of the substituted component(s) shall be consulted to confirm system performance.
- Multi-Family Residential and Condos
- Stairways and Elevator Shafts