Sheetrock® Brand Glass-Mat Liner Panels Mold Tough® (UL Type SLX) are 1 in. (25.4 mm) Type X liner panels that feature a noncombustible, moisture- and mold-resistant gypsum core that is encased in a moisture- and mold-resistant fiberglass facer and back. When tested in accordance with ASTM D3273, the panels meet or exceed ASTM C1396 specifications. For best results, use the panels with Sheetrock® Brand Shaft Wall and Area Separation Wall framing components. The panels are UL Classified for fire resistance and can be used in any UL Design in which Type SLX panels are listed.
- Score and snap easily; no special handling required
- Comprehensive product and system testing assures long-term performance and safety
- Suitable for use in pre dry-in applications of wallboard before the building envelope is fully enclosed
- For use in interior applications where glass-mat gypsum panels are desired
- Feature an inorganic fiberglass face and back
- Comply with ASTM C1396 specifications for 1 in. (25.4 mm) Type X gypsum shaftliner board
- Guaranteed for five years against manufacturing defects and have a 12-month limited-exposure warranty
- Feature double-beveled edges for easy installation
- When tested in accordance with ASTM D3273, the panels score a 10 (highest)
- UL Classification as to fire resistance, surface-burning characteristics and noncombustibility
- Achieved GREENGUARD Gold Certification and qualifies as a low VOC emitting material (meets CA 01350)
Note: Sheetrock® Brand Glass-Mat Liner Panels Mold Tough® have been comprehensively tested for fire resistance, structural performance and sound control only when used with Sheetrock® Brand Shaft Wall and Area Separation Wall framing components. Sheetrock® Brand Shaft Wall and Area Separation Wall System components must be used together to ensure superior system performance and safety. Substitution of any system component is not recommended and is not endorsed by the United States Gypsum Company.
- Multi-Family Residential and Condos
- Stairways and Elevator Shafts