Sheetrock® Brand MH UltraLight Ceiling Panels Ultra-Base™ are lightweight gypsum wallboard panels with a high strength-to-weight ratio. These panels meet the needs for weight reduction, time sensitivity and structural integrity in the industrialized construction environment. Sheetrock® Brand MH UltraLight Ceiling Panels Ultra-Base™ offer superior sag resistance when compared to other 1/2 in. 12.7 mm) lightweight panels, and can be installed with the long edges parallel to 24 in. (610 mm) OC. framing with water-based texture and overlaid insulation. The face paper is folded around the long edges and the ends are cut square and even. The long edges of the panels are tapered to facilitate finishing with Sheetrock® Brand MH joint treatment systems.
- The lightest 1/2 in. (12.7 mm) interior ceiling panels available for industrialized construction
- International Code Council® (ICC®) Evaluation Service compliant for ceiling installations, ESR-3365
- May be fastened with a two-part polyurethane adhesive, a one-part polyurethane adhesive, PVA adhesive, mechanical fasteners or a combination of adhesive and mechanical fasteners
- Comply with ASTM C1396, Standard Specification for Gypsum Board, for 1/2 in. (12.7 mm) gypsum wallboard and 1/2 in. (12.7 mm) gypsum ceiling board
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL) Classification as to surface-burning characteristics and noncombustibility