BARREL VAULT W/ DOME ENDS APPLICATION
||Date: Sat Aug 18 12:44:59 EDT 2018
Barrel Vault Specifications
- Barrel Vault Width: feet
- Barrel Vault Height: inches
- Barrel Vault Length: feet
- Finish for Material:
- Extra Material to be supplied: %
- Curved tee product specification:
- Quantity of curved main tees to order: pcs or ft.
- Cross tee product specification:
- Cartons of cross tees to order: ctn or ft.
- Actual number of cross tees used: pcs or ft.
- Quantity of USG Main Tee Splice Plates (DGSP-180) to order: pcs
- Number of USG Dome Hubs (DGHUB) required:
Table 1.1 Dome End Hanger Wire Lengths and Locations
- Number of 12 ga hanger wire drops required: drops
- Finish for Barrel Vault:
- Finished surface area: sq. feet
- Finish for Dome:
- Combined finished surface area of both dome ends: sq. feet
(See step 3 of the Barrel Vault Installation Instructions)
Dimension “B” *
|Number of Wires
* Dimension "B": Distance from center of vault measured along floor.
** Dimension "E": Height relative to vault perimeter.
Table 1.2 Field Cut Spoke Lengths
(step 4 & 6 of the Dome Installation Instructions)
||Arc Length Dimension "D"
Table 2.1 Barrel Vault Hanger Wire Lengths and Locations
(step 2 of the Dome Installation Instructions)
- The length of each Main Tee rib in the vault section (Dimension "G"): ft. in. ( ft.)
- Number of ribs needed: spaced at inches on center plus one at each end ( total).
- Cross tees are required every inches along each Main Tee rib.
(see step 4 of the Barrel Vault Installation Instructions)
- Arc length of perimeter cross tee on Dome Ends is ft. in. ( in.)
- Additional cross tees are required every inches along the spokes of the Dome Ends (see step 8 of the Barrel Vault Installation Instructions)