Drywall Suspension System Vault Estimator
Tell us the suspension shape and dimensions. We'll calculate material and construction specifications, including material and labor items.
The Wizard will now prepare a list of required materials and construction specifications for the configuration you have selected. These are based on the manufacturer's recommended installation practices. IMPORTANT: Other methods of installation may result in a requirement for more or less material. Please refer to the Installation Instructions available on this website.
USG Drywall Suspension System Estimator Results
BARREL VAULT APPLICATION
||Date: Sat Apr 29 01:21:17 EDT 2017
Barrel Vault Specifications
- Barrel Vault Width: feet
- Barrel Vault Height: inches
- Barrel Vault Length: feet
- Finish for Material:
- Extra Material to be supplied: %
- Curved tee product specification:
- Quantity of curved main tees to order: pcs or ft.
- Cross tee product specification:
- Cartons of cross tees to order: ctn or ft.
- Actual number of cross tees used: pcs or ft.
- Quantity of USG Main Tee Splice Plates (DGSP-180) to order: pcs
- Quantity of USG Wall Attachment Clips (DGWC24) to order:
- Number of 12 ga hanger wire drops required: drops
- Finish material:
- Finished surface area: sq. feet
Table 2.1 Barrel Vault Hanger Wire Lengths and Locations
(See step 2 of the Barrel Vault Installation Instructions)
Dimension “F” *
Dimension “H” **
* Dimension "F": Distance from center of vault measured along floor.
** Dimension "H": Height relative to vault perimeter.
- The length of each Main Tee rib in the vault section (Dimension "G"): ft. in. ( ft.)
- Number of ribs needed: spaced at inches on center plus one at each end ( total).
- Cross tees are required every inches along each Main Tee rib.
(see step 4 of the Barrel Vault Installation Instructions)
(See step 4 of the Barrel Vault Installation Instructions)