Promote healthy environments with a clean, particulate-free sealed
ceiling system. Donn® Brand CE™ 1-1/2" Acoustical Suspension System
is an exposed grid system certified for Class 100 clean room
environments per Federal Standard 209(e). This suspension system meets
the high-recycled content standard and has patented Quick-Release™ cross
tees that are easy to remove without tools, decreasing renovation costs.
Hold ceiling tiles in place securely at the perimeter with Donn® Brand
CE™ 1-1/2" Acoustical Suspension System.
- Grid system with factory-applied closed-cell foam gaskets for
- G30 hot-dipped galvanized body provides corrosion protection
- Meets or exceeds all national code requirements, including seismic
- Supports cleanroom H.E.P.A filters and light
- ICC-ES evaluated approach to seismic design installations (ICC-ESR-1222).
- Meets 2010 Guidelines for Health Care Facilities
- No crevices between suspension system and tile
- Capable of withstanding cleaning and/or disinfecting chemicals as
tested in accordance with ASTM D402
- White gasket blends with grid and tile
- Available with High Recycled Content (HRC)